Kolekcja H0 modela - TRAM & LOKOMOTIVA

lokomotiva

Član foruma
hallo today a very pretty video report the first time in italy model railways of slovenja-croatia-serbia- which had been organized by me with my friend carlo with the railways club of my city Trieste Italy -The fairs had been saturday 1 and sunday 2 november 2014-between 10h and 12 30h with a good public also Italy and Slovenia thank to all ....
THE VIDEO OF THE FAIR ALSO WE LOOK moped
Luca's train page
http://trainpagesofluca.net/FER.jpg
oN my homepage all train lovers and enthusiasts. My name is Luca and my
interests are trains, specialy all slovene locomotives and the trains they
run in Croatia on Rijeka railway it is a part of croatian railway system
from border with Slovenia to Rijeka in Croatia, because on this track run
locomotives they are identical with some slovene electric and diesel
engines. In my collection I have also many slovene
DMU's and EMU's they are homemade.

lokomotiva

Član foruma
hello to all friends after so long time with mixed a new video called ' Lukova stran 2014 the last was year 2011 with the new and old model of my collections with two intersting new compositions as the new electric locomotive as Macedonian Railways class mz 442 and composition of the EuroNight Bar - Beograd with the model of wagon class salon of blue Tito train and the electric locomotive series ŽPCG 461-
THE VIDEO

DESCRIPTIONS OF MY LAYOUT
My plastic modular description,
the current size is 3x3 meters with a structure of six moduli.ha received a revamp last year, leaving The only part of the original station had old layout'' museum'' il more 'than twenty' new year are the two passers-side B-side entrance and exit station, the last and 'under construction at this time
Armament and ' hoarse switches with self-built parts visibili.solo hoarse about Whether old-line represents a secondary station with four tracks and a small goods yard, depot turntable steam and calls for the coal mine-
the-line and 'single-track line until deflected
towards Dalmatia and the sea with only petrol station line ends in the fantasy-shoveled the other line leads to the Croatian border station sapjane made ​​between the real and unreal, where changes can be done at 3000V traction 25 / 50kV-buildings and works of art are self-made and commercial management and and 'fully analogous
setting is the 'line from the Trieste Karst in the woods that go to ljubljana Jesenice former border with Austria and
pushes toward the coast Dalmatian..............
ENJOY
MY WEB SITE THIS MONTH DEDICATED TO STATION Skrljevo BRANCH TO THE PORT ...AND OTHER
http://trainpagesofluca.net/IMG_0817a.jpg

bye in vesele praznike ......
bok milan...............
christmas-tree-train.gif

lokomotiva

Član foruma
hallo today i present the second "Video History of Railways in the Italian model" that provides a detailed overview of all types of rail vehicles Italian, Prime '900 to 2010.production my models railways club Fer CLUB Trieste Italy-
THE VIDEO

my website
icon_biggrin.gif

on my homepage all train lovers and enthusiasts. My name is Luca and my
interests are trains, specialy all slovene locomotives and the trains they
run in Croatia on Rijeka railway it is a part of croatian railway system
from border with Slovenia to Rijeka in Croatia, because on this track run
locomotives they are identical with some slovene electric and diesel
engines. In my collection I have also many slovene
DMU's and EMU's they are homemade.

http://trainpagesofluca.net/
bok lokomotiva

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    39 KB · Pregleda: 9

lokomotiva

Član foruma
hallo there the videoreport messe railways models Model Expo Italy, first time with many models HO of slovenian and croatian railways.
descriptions-
The 13th edition of Model Expo Italy had been the most important national event on modelling and games traditional slot in the weekend of Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 March 2017.
There had been 6 topical areas on the main modelling sectors (model cars, model aircraft, model trains, static models, model ships and a special area) which, besides presenting the latest developments in earthmoving equipment, high speed trains driven from a smartphone, drones, dioramas and slot cars, will be livened up with competitions and shows thanks to the cooperation of the main national modelling associations.
report messe railways MODELEXPOITALY MODELS RAILWAYS.
the video of port by TMT GROUP TRIESTE
hallo my name is lokomotiva this is my new website with my collections of model HO photo is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state
http://www.trainpagesofluca.com/
bye lokomotiva

Podržite rad foruma

Ako želite da pomognete radu foruma i portala malezeljeznice.net, možete da donirate i na taj način doprinesete radu foruma i portala u punom kapacitetu ( Detaljnije o donacijama ).

Iznos donacije
Korisnicko ime sa foruma
Ako ste već donirali i više ne želite da imate pretplatu na godišnju ili mjesecnu donaciju, istu možete otkazati klikom na donji gumb:

Na vrh