The tramway Stones-Superga with third side rail.

lokomotiva

Član foruma
:cool:
The tramway Stones-Superga (also known as rack and, in Piedmont, the Dentera) is a tram line to rack of Turin, which is part of the city's network of trams, managed by GTT It connects the district roadâ Borgata Rosa-Sassi with the hill of Superga at an altitude of 672 meters.
On top of the hill, one of the highest in the hilly area torinese, and present the note basilica by the same name, from which you can enjoy a great panorama of the city crossed by the rivers Po and Dora, with the background of the whole alpine arc .
Line The Sassi-superga was inaugurated in 1884, as funicular, using the traction system Agudio", with cables moved from a central steam installed at the station of monte. In 1934, the line was modernized, adopting the rack and the electric traction to 650 V. with third side rail.
Several times, from world war ii to the present day, and attempted to close the line, but luckily it has never done anything. The original allocation belongs the carriage D. 14, called 'giardiniera', one of the rolling stock more old still in service, in whole Europe!
the models are all handmade
thank to friend gabriele........
my hompage Luca's train page :aplauz:
http://trainpagesofluca.net/
bye lokomotiva

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Pregleda: 81
  • D1%20a.jpg
    D1%20a.jpg
    137.4 KB · Pregleda: 81
  • D1%20originale.jpg
    D1%20originale.jpg
    46.7 KB · Pregleda: 81

Podržite rad foruma

Ako želite da pomognete radu foruma i portala malezeljeznice.net, možete da donirate i na taj način doprinesete radu foruma i portala u punom kapacitetu ( Detaljnije o donacijama ).

Iznos donacije
Korisnicko ime sa foruma
Ako ste već donirali i više ne želite da imate pretplatu na godišnju ili mjesecnu donaciju, istu možete otkazati klikom na donji gumb:

Na vrh