Moja kolekcija H0 modela - Vatrogasci

Wile E Coyote

Poznati forumaš
Supporter (2016)
vatrogasci, you still somehow manage to avoid sharing your "behind the scenes" story about collecting HŽ models... ;)

vatrogasci

Novi član
Wile E Coyote kaže:
vatrogasci, you still somehow manage to avoid sharing your "behind the scenes" story about collecting HŽ models... ;)

Okay you win it is no secret :D
I married in 1994 a women from Croatia who used to live in Opuzen (in the south of Dalmatia).
When we visiti my parents in law we can enjoy always the railway line Ploce-Metkovic-Mostar-Sarajevo on the other side of the river Neretva
I hope you understand now why I am so interested in the Croatian models :ples

You can find some of my photos on http://www.bloggen.be/zeleznice/

Ciao

Kris

Damir

Osoblje foruma
For us to say: Where is your wife from there you are too, it means you are a Dalmatian :D :D

vatrogasci

Novi član
some older passenger cars both ROCO
SNCF couchette & ÖBB sleeping car

and the start of my military train

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the tankcarriers (with tanks) ;) are still missing in my collection

vatrogasci

Novi član
I have scored two more items on Ebay : Renault and MAN truck

and with taking a part an old computer table I recycled some pipes which will be used now as load for the model railroad :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NClight

Hybernated
Hello Vatrogasac (singular of vatrogasci which is a plural in Croatian) ;)
Interesting story, really nice models. :palac_gore:

How did you reached the forum? Was it easy for you to log-in here? (as admin, I have to ask... :) )

Have a nice time here, enjoy and cheers! (With good Belgium beer... we really need that beer-smiley :D )

vatrogasci

Novi član
NClight kaže:
Hello Vatrogasac (singular of vatrogasci which is a plural in Croatian) ;)
Interesting story, really nice models. :palac_gore:

How did you reached the forum? Was it easy for you to log-in here? (as admin, I have to ask... :) )

Have a nice time here, enjoy and cheers! (With good Belgium beer... we really need that beer-smiley :D )

Hello NClight

I found this forum, I believe, with looking at Google to composition of Eurocity and nighttrains which run from Croatia or Slovenia to Germany, Austria, Switzerland like
EC Mimara, D-Zug Alpine Pearls, EN Lisinski, etc ...
I did not have a problem to log in

I do not see the beer smiley ... :D

no Belgian beer but trains and trams from Belgium you can see on my blog
http://www.bloggen.be/zeleznice

Podržite rad foruma

Ako želite da pomognete radu foruma i portala malezeljeznice.net, možete da donirate i na taj način doprinesete radu foruma i portala u punom kapacitetu ( Detaljnije o donacijama ).

Iznos donacije
Korisnicko ime sa foruma
Ako ste već donirali i više ne želite da imate pretplatu na godišnju ili mjesecnu donaciju, istu možete otkazati klikom na donji gumb:

Na vrh