28 KB · Pregleda: 316
  • 28182219001196318341506.jpg
    28182219001196318341506.jpg
    21.5 KB · Pregleda: 316

lokomotiva

Član foruma
the model handmade of fiat swedish class HZ 7122

:)
ciao i present greetings my model 7122 hz modified derives from that of the 663 aln and brings the old livery Swedish - thanks to my friend ........... nikola of Zagreb as well as various shows and also appeared all model train magazine '' tutto treno modellismo'' number 44 with a wonderful article and pictures dedicated to various Istrian line .......
video of the Model
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/mw3o.mp4/
Eisenbahnseite von Luka
http://trainpagesofluca.net/
bye lokomotiva

Attachments

• sdc14130b.jpg
    sdc14130b.jpg
    62.9 KB · Pregleda: 280
  • llku.jpg
    llku.jpg
    14 KB · Pregleda: 279
  • img196r.jpg
    img196r.jpg
    24.9 KB · Pregleda: 281
  • img195i.jpg
    img195i.jpg
    27.2 KB · Pregleda: 279

Mon

Osoblje foruma
Great pics and video lokomotiva! :palci_gore:
It’s very nice to watch your HZ7122 running around.
:palac_gore:

lokomotiva

Član foruma
model ho handmade dmu trainsets slovenian 713/715

Hallo this is a model ho handmade of a verry pretty Slovenian dmu of the class 713 with new livery help with the details of brass and wood-plastic traction-engine on forklifts model based fleischmann-
this sz dmu is a diesel hydraulic multiple unit of SŽ class 713/715, popularly nicknamed as kanarcek is used for regional services-
Manufacturer: MBB Donauwörth (Germany), completed at TVT Maribor –Slovenia- similar to DBAG 614-
Year of construction 1982-1983-
the video of the model
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/15/5wr.mp4/
ciao lokomotiva *mudri*
Luca's train page my homepage
:crk:

Attachments

• sdc14745q.jpg
    sdc14745q.jpg
    43.6 KB · Pregleda: 201
  • sdc12527.jpg
    sdc12527.jpg
    71.1 KB · Pregleda: 203

Mon

Osoblje foruma
Lokomotiva, do you use decals to transform the models or you are painting them?

lokomotiva

Član foruma
:D
ciao this model was painting and used the tehnicque of plastic injecton molding thank for the construction mr.milos and adriano :ples

lokomotiva

Član foruma
model ho handmade dmu trainsets slovenian 711

ciao....SŽ class 711 is a diesel multiple unit, produced by MBB Donauwörth in 1970 and currently operating in the Slovenian Railways. The technical design is based on Germany's Deutsche Bahn class 624.
the history........
The DMU class JZ 711-004 at Belgrade Main Station, more than 30 years ago. This train operated on the route: Ljubljana - Beograd as "EMONA-EXPRESS" before the electrification of the railway line Zagreb Gl. Kol. - Belgrade was completed. It was one of the most comfortable trains in former Yugoslavia; it had air-condition, very clear seats, stewardesses and loudspeaker announcements. This train is the well known "Zeleni vlak" of the Slovenian Railways, that is even today in service, but not any more as a luxurious train.
this is a model ho handmade of a verry pretty Slovenian dmu of the class 711 with new livery help with the details of brass and wood plastic traction-engine on forklifts tenshodo-
the video of the model
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/24/s5x.mp4/
my hompage
bye ..lokomotiva...and thank to friend milos.........adriano.....

Attachments

• 711cd.jpg
    711cd.jpg
    21.7 KB · Pregleda: 138
  • sdc12724v.jpg
    sdc12724v.jpg
    51 KB · Pregleda: 140

lokomotiva

Član foruma
handmade Yugoslav locomotive for 342 jz yugoslavja express..

greetings ago I presented my model of the Slovenian Railways homebuilt class sz 342 as said ... the true 'universal call with electricity from a locomotive railroad'' moped similar to class 362 - and there are eight units still in service' with the new livery of red-After several changes of mind received a model of the old production tram model of resin having a Croatian friend my railways have decided to build an electric locomotive ever be 342.......................
But back to the times of yugoslavja together ...... after a job done with the help of resin and details of brass and plastic and sister born jz 342 023 .. with klainmodellbahn traction system on four trucks .. wanting to match the yugoslavja express set ...
thanks to all my friends .....
express my homepage
Eisenbahnseite von Luka
http://www.trainpagesofluca.net/
ciao...lokomotiva....

Attachments

• jhg.jpg
    jhg.jpg
    55.3 KB · Pregleda: 78
  • sdc15079g.jpg
    sdc15079g.jpg
    62 KB · Pregleda: 79
  • jhgd.jpg
    jhgd.jpg
    68 KB · Pregleda: 80

hyperion

Veteran foruma
Re: : Re:model handmade tilting trainsets croatian railways

Very beautiful maquette. :palci_gore: Can we see pics in higher resolution?

Thommo

Osoblje foruma
Nice models! I do not know what is the status of ACME Moped? Will it come to market, like, ever?! :S:

Regardless, your love and passion for ex-JŽ and SŽ/HŽ is impressive! :palac_gore: Can you say, how did it start?

mmatja

Poznati forumaš

hyperion kaže:
Po mojem bo Luka tudi razumel, če mu napišeš kar "po naše..." ;) :D
L.P.

lokomotiva

Član foruma

hyperion kaže:
it's not a joke but i'dont have a very high resolution for the photos,when came to me
my friend i ask that take many photos for you....when i have the time i take a small film
for this models...........
bye lokomotiva....

lokomotiva

Član foruma
Thommo kaže:
Nice models! I do not know what is the status of ACME Moped? Will it come to market, like, ever?! :S:

Regardless, your love and passion for ex-JŽ and SŽ/HŽ is impressive! :palac_gore: Can you say, how did it start?
i don'know in italy acme say that have any problems in china for the production..maybe
for this summer maybe at the end of the summer...........
my passion for the ex jz-sz-hz-is many long time ago when i had been a children and i go
with my father for work in yugoslavja i look the interesting train in this state and when i had been older i have that idea....to make a collections of this state...but the firm
mehano had not of yugoslav model and i thank all friends in slovenja croatia and serbia
that halp me for many models from my collections....in zagreb fair my friend probably
have a surprise from a new model of croatian railways..........
i wait for a coffee in my home in opicina if you look my layout....i don't forget that
for me the best is the tram of opicina,all trams and the polish trainsets called gomulka...
ciao....lokomotiva.....

lokomotiva

Član foruma

mmatja kaže:
hyperion kaže:
Po mojem bo Luka tudi razumel, če mu napišeš kar "po naše..." ;) :D
L.P.
sem zastopil ti povabim na pivo doma pri meni tako lahko so ogledamo vsi modeli ne samo moped.....
ciao
luka

mmatja

Poznati forumaš

lokomotiva kaže:
...sem zastopil ti povabim na pivo doma pri meni tako lahko so ogledamo vsi modeli ne samo moped.....
ciao
luka
Te že primem za "rijejč"... ob pravim časi ;) :D

lokomotiva

Član foruma

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    84.2 KB · Pregleda: 146
  • sdc15620.jpg
    sdc15620.jpg
    128.7 KB · Pregleda: 149
  • sdc15613j.jpg
    sdc15613j.jpg
    148.1 KB · Pregleda: 147
  • sdc15609.jpg
    sdc15609.jpg
    119.9 KB · Pregleda: 146

NClight

Hybernated
Re: new model handmade eletric trainsets hz class 6112..Prot

Fantastic! Hope to see you in Zagreb, and please, keep us informed. We would like to see developement and progress.
Happy modelling!
Cheers!

lokomotiva

Član foruma
:D
greetings ago I presented my model of the Slovenian Railways homebuilt class sz 363 005 all units still in service have the new livery of slovenian raiilways red-only one have the old
beatiful''blont''colour
for a job done with the help of resin and details of brass and plastic..................
thank for my friends milos and roby

my layout :ples2:

http://www.scalatt.it/fotostoria_plasti ... croato.htm

bye lokomotiva
Pitanja? Komentari?

Attachments

• 33486818.jpg
    33486818.jpg
    16.2 KB · Pregleda: 278
  • sdc15918.jpg
    sdc15918.jpg
    60.9 KB · Pregleda: 278
  • sdc15887b.jpg
    sdc15887b.jpg
    58.7 KB · Pregleda: 277

Thommo

Osoblje foruma
Re: homebuilt class slovenian eletric loco class 363 005

It would be better if you show us bit larger pictures! ;) 320x240 is just a little more than a post stamp! :D

Regardless, very nice model of a great looking prototype!

Podržite rad foruma

Ako želite da pomognete radu foruma i portala malezeljeznice.net, možete da donirate i na taj način doprinesete radu foruma i portala u punom kapacitetu ( Detaljnije o donacijama ).

Iznos donacije
Korisnicko ime sa foruma
Ako ste već donirali i više ne želite da imate pretplatu na godišnju ili mjesecnu donaciju, istu možete otkazati klikom na donji gumb:

Na vrh