Trava - static grass

Brojčile

Burlington Northern
Supporter (2016)
Hm, ovaj prvi mi se čini identičnim s jednim s kojim smo mi eksperimentirali.......uz relativno pristojan učinak, jako se grijao....... Ne mogu tvrditi da je to baš taj, jer ovog svog sam nepovratno ekspedirao...

Ovaj drugi nisam nikad vidio. Nemem pojma.

Ali, jesi li ikad probao s ovim s mojeg linka? Ne čini li se ovo dobro posijanim? (zanemari ove koji su popadali sa strane, to je slikano skroz svježe)

index.php
Da ovo tvoje izgleda sasvim odlicno!!
Razmislicu jos pa se nadam da se necu opet zahebati..
Takodje cu poslusati tvoj savet i slazem se sa tobom da je ovaj fabricki uredjaj nepotrebno kupovati jer je preskup a moze se siguran sam izraditi svoj aparat koji ce biti odlican!
Vec sam pominjao da jedan Amer radi sa 70kv i gledao sam njegov video! Sve pa i kosa na glavi mu se digne kad ga ukljuci hahahahah!

prle kc

Poznati forumaš
Supporter (2016)
Supporter (2017)
Supporter (2018)
Supporter (2019)
Supporter 2020
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2022
Supporter 2023
Supporter 2024
Ja sad stvarno ne znam kaj vi komplicirate, nabaciš 10 cm zemlje, kupiš u poljo apoteci sjeme trave, posiješ, zalijevaš i za par dana imaš travu. Boro radiš za TENT, tamo si pa barem oni imaju visokog napona, šta će ti Kinezi, naspi u jednu kantu i donesi doma da imaš :hahahaha::hahahaha::hahahaha::hahahaha::hahahaha:!!

Brojčile

Burlington Northern
Supporter (2016)
Ja sad stvarno ne znam kaj vi komplicirate, nabaciš 10 cm zemlje, kupiš u poljo apoteci sjeme trave, posiješ, zalijevaš i za par dana imaš travu. Boro radiš za TENT, tamo si pa barem oni imaju visokog napona, šta će ti Kinezi, naspi u jednu kantu i donesi doma da imaš :hahahaha::hahahaha::hahahaha::hahahaha::hahahaha:!!
Hahaha dobra ideja..ali treba to zalivati a ja znam otici na teren!
PS:ja ne radim za TENT;)vec po nekad izvodim radove tamo!

Robi74

Član foruma
Supporter (2016)
Koliko ja kužim NOCH koristi alkanske baterije 9V, a HEKI koristi transformator s naponom do 22V. S obzirom da se rdi o polarizaciji naboja pretpostavljam da je bolji učinak razdvajanje naboja sa višim i konstantnim naponom.

http://www.auxilia.hr/fdsak3jnFsk1Kfa/pripreme/Elektrostatika_intro_novo.pdf

60135 Gras-Master 2.0 The NOCH Gras-Master 2.0 has been awarded several prizes and is the perfect tool for applying static grass on a model landscape. Thanks to the electrostatic technique the grass fibres get electrostatically charged and will land in a vertical position on the scenery. Easy to use: Brush the NOCH Grass Glue, item no. 61130 or the NOCH Grass Glue XL, item no. 61131 to the selected area that you want to grass. Fill the white container of the Gras-Master 2/3 full with the NOCH Grass. Use the fine sieve for the NOCH Static Grass Fibres of 1,5 mm length and the NOCH snowflakes. The medium-sized sieve is ideal for the application of the NOCH grass fibres with a length of 2.5 to 6 mm (Wild Grass, Field Grass, the Master Grass Blends and the Scatter Grass) and the coarse sieve is ideal for the application of Wild Grass XL with 12 mm length. These are recommendations and may be adjusted by yourself according to your requirements. Attach the alligator clip to the landscape in the area you are going to grass. This will polarize the device. If you are unable to attach the clip, then we recommend sticking a small nail into the surface area and proceed to attach the clip. Switch on the Gras-Master and gently shake the device over the area covered with glue. Allow the glue to dry and brush off or vacuum the loose grass. You may use the loose grass again. When you complete your task, always switch the Gras-Master off. Nozzle: The NOCH Nozzle (item no. 60132 – not included in this package) can be used to flock small areas. The nozzle is also ideal for flocking areas that are difficult to reach. Two sieves are included with the nozzle. Use the sieve with many holes (2) for the long grass fibres and the sieve with few holes (1) for the short grass fibres. Put the sieve on the nozzle (number on the top) and screw the nozzle on the Gras-Master. Fill the container only 1/3 full when using the nozzle. Contents: Gras-Master 2.0 with counter-pole and alligator clip with cable, 3 sieves (fine, medium-sized and coarse), 9 Volt Alkaline battery (preinstalled) and 1 x bag of NOCH Static Grass “Summer Meadow” item no. 08310. Function: The electrical circuit within the Gras-Master 2.0 converts the 9V battery current into a stable high voltage reaching 20,000 V DC. The coating at the bottom of the white container is a special material that creates a negative pole carried by the grass fibres. The positive pole travels through the cable from the top of the device and releases through the alligator clip. As the fibres exit the sieve they are pulled mid-air through an electrical field allowing the grass to land in a vertical position on the surface area. To achieve an effective electrical field you should use glue that conducts electricity. The NOCH Grass Glue (no. 61130) is capable of performing this task. Safety Instructions: The Gras-Master 2.0 is designed modern safety systems, however, follow these precautions. Keep this item away from children. Never physically touch or place a foreign object inside the white container when the device is ON or in operation. The formation of sparks is possible during operation. Keep away the Gras-Master 2.0 from flammable liquids, gas or any combustible materials during operations and storage. Make sure the item is stored in a dry area and protect it from humidity, moisture and wetness. Never use or turn on the device, if you notice moisture or wetness in or on the Gras-Master. Remove the battery if you place the Gras-Master 2.0 in storage. Do not throw your used batteries with your household waste. Dispose them according to your local environmental rules. Check your local government waste regulations, if you are not aware of the environmental rules in your area. Electrical and electronic devices do not belong in the trash! Cleaning Tips: Make sure the Gras-Master 2.0 is turned off and battery is removed. Never change or stress the black conductive material in the white grass holder. Do not use solvents, liquid cleaners or water to clean your Gras-Master 2.0 or its parts! Simply use a dry towel. Technical Data: Input: 9V Max. Operational Ampere: 20mA Output: 20 kV DC Maximum Current: 1,5mA Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery Battery Life Expectancy: max. 60 hours In use operation indicated by illuminated red LED On/Off Switch Keep these instructions for reference purposes

The Heki FlockStar is distinguishable from other static grass systems because of its user-friendly quality and constant powerful output! The maximum static output is 16,000 volts of charge using a maximum 22 volt hobby transformer. Static grass fibers can be electrostatically charged to land vertically anywhere on your scenery! This Original device is best suited for the shorter 2mm, 4mm and 6mm static grasses. The HEKI Flockstar Professional Static Grass System includes: One 22-volt Power Converter (which requires a common train transformer with standard 16 to 18 AC volts), 1 Grass Hopper, one package short follicle static grass and one package long follicle static grass. WARNING! High Voltage! Not suitable for children under 14 years of age and persons with cardiac pacemaker!

Brojčile

Burlington Northern
Supporter (2016)
Robi,sve je to ok samo kad bi cena bila malo manja;) Barem 50e da je cena ne bih se zezao da to sve napravim kao sto ti kazes!
Ali mi se ne daje 100 i neki euro za to..
Ako si pogledao ova dva proizvoda sto sam ja nasao pa mi napisi sta ti mislis da li ce to da radi posao?

Robi74

Član foruma
Supporter (2016)
U teoriji to je sve u redu, ali u praksi stvari su malo drukčije. Kaj se tiće generatora odnosno odnosno visoko naponskog trafa sa isparvljačem (DC), on može raditi ili ne raditi. Ono kaj ja mislim da tebe muči su ploče kondenzatora, što u ovom slučaju je metalna mrežica na sijačici i dovoljno mokra površina koju tretiraš. Kapacitet (kapacitet je proporcinalan i sa privlačnom silom između ploča kondenzatora, a to je ono što nama treba) kondenzatora ovisi o površini ploča kondenzatora i razmaku između njih, tako da bi ti preporučio da površina metalne mrežice sijačice bude što veća, a površina koju tretiraš razmjerna površini sijačice. Što se tiče razmaka između sijačice i površine, morati ćeš malo eksperimentirati. Uglavnom moraš paziti da ne dolazi do proboja elektriciteta odnosno pucketanja. Isto tako ne preporuča se duže korištenje visoko naponskog generatora bez prekida max. 30 - 60 minuta. Kaj se tiće kemijanja mogao si probati i sa cin-špulama (bobina) iz Warburga, kod njih ako se dobro sjećam svaki cilindar ima svoju bobinu, a to je ono kaj tebi treba U TEORIJI .

1borna

Veteran foruma
Mogu se upotrijebiti i Bobine (stručno- visokonaponski svitci) bilo kojeg starijeg auta, savim lijepo prodrmaju (isprobano na vlastitom
tijelu puno puta):prd:, izlazni napon sa 12 v je 25 ili više kV (samo treba napraviti i sklop koji će prekidati napon)

Robi74

Član foruma
Supporter (2016)
Mogu se upotrijebiti i Bobine (stručno- visokonaponski svitci) bilo kojeg starijeg auta, savim lijepo prodrmaju (isprobano na vlastitom
tijelu puno puta):prd:, izlazni napon sa 12 v je 25 ili više kV (samo treba napraviti i sklop koji će prekidati napon)

Da taj sklop u autu se zove frtajler ili razdjelnik paljenja (naravno kod benzinaca starije proizvodnje) koji raspoređuje napon (paljenje) po cilindrima prekidajuči skundar transformatora, kod Warburga toga nema kod njega se vrši prekidanje napona primara, možda griješim, nisam siguran.

Brojčile

Burlington Northern
Supporter (2016)
Robi razmisljao sam o bobini jos prosle godine..Borna znam da udaraju bobine isto sam bezbroj puta bio pod udarom struje iz nje ali ne znam da li moze posluziti svrsi za naelektrisanje vlakana? Nemam ni jednu bobinu kuci sem od nekih skutera..
Robi,samo mi je bitno da nadjem odgovarajuci uredjaj pa cu se onda sa zadovoljstvom pozabaviti sa mrezicom i razdaljinom..poslusacu tvoje savete svakako!
Samo sad ne znam koji uredjaj da narucim od ona dva:hmmm:

1borna

Veteran foruma
Da ne odem previše u off, i kod W te ostalih se visoki napon dobiva jednako- prekidom strujnog kruga na primaru pomoću tzv platina!
Kod W je svaki cilindar imao svoju bobinu tako da nije trebao razvodnik paljenja (kapu) što se primjenjuje i kod današnjih modernih motora.
(dakle W je imao tri platine, po jednu za svaku bobinu!)

Last edited:

1borna

Veteran foruma
Možeš se poigrati ali treba napraviti neki elektronski sklop koji će mu stalno prekidati struju, bez toga ne radi!
/da vidimo što će elektroničari reći?/

draženzki

Poznati forumaš
Supporter (2016)
Supporter (2017)
Supporter (2018)
Supporter (2019)
Supporter 2020
Supporter 2021
Supporter 2022
Supporter 2023
Supporter 2024
Znaš kaj; neznam na koliko je moj gras master složen, al sad kad smo bili kod Vuleta zadnje, u njumu su bile baterije ko zna od kad a tomek pokoju pivicu.
na trenutak stisnem gumbića a tomo nekaj mahne rukum i tras! Iskreno, nisam mislil da bu tak reagiral! Baš mi je žal kaj su slike ne uspele....
Ko zna; možda je struja do navečer WT stepala...

Podržite rad foruma

Ako želite da pomognete radu foruma i portala malezeljeznice.net, možete da donirate i na taj način doprinesete radu foruma i portala u punom kapacitetu ( Detaljnije o donacijama ).

Iznos donacije
Korisnicko ime sa foruma
Ako ste već donirali i više ne želite da imate pretplatu na godišnju ili mjesecnu donaciju, istu možete otkazati klikom na donji gumb:

Na vrh